Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 12 August 2012

Musical Monday // Favorite Artists

Alright, I'm trying to make this blog more interesting. So I thought I would start doing Musical Monday. I myself am a HUGE fan of music. (like, listening to it) And I just love sharing what I love here. So here we go!

Chris August is definitely one of my faves! His songs are just so powerful....and fun to sing along to :)
Chris August

Jamie Grace is probably one of the most talented singer/songwriters EVER. I love her style of music so much!
jamie grace
Owl city is great. I love his music...and how it's so randomly AWESOME! I'm listening to his song, "Dental Care" right now. If you haven't heard of it.....look it up. You won't be sorry.
owl city
And last but NOT least. *drum roll* B. Reith! and yes, I do pronounce it right (bee rythe). I Love his music soooo much. Totally gonna get his new CD.
B. Reith, Awesomeness!

And that's the end of this musical story. I hope you enjoyed it....and please check these artsists out. They are THE best!

Keep singing along!

Emma-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment